Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Addendum with some BAD BSL thrown in...



Right. I think I've figured this webcam thing out, though it's still a bit blurry I think. Anyway, I was sitting here reviewing my first video, you know, the one where I wished everyone a Merry Christmas, etc etc, and I started thinking about how I'm really a member of two...no three cultures now. American and Hearing, the one I was born in; American Deaf Community, where my heart lives; and now I'm becoming involved in the British Deaf Community. I thought I'd re-do my message. I only have really met one deaf person here in the UK, her name is Susie and she was my teacher in my BSL class that was sadly canceled. She was a wonderful teacher and was so very patient with me. So for her...and any other deaf folks from her that might see this, Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment